ZONES A, B and C
January to March
You will be contacted the day before the trip to confirm the approximate pick up time.
We are able to accommodate a scooter, you will be charged an
extra £15.00 due to us having to remove paying seats from the vehicle to store the scooter.
These trips are booked on a first come first served system, so you are advised to book early to avoid disappointment.
THE HARTFORD MILL, HUNTINGDON
Friday 13th January 2017
Last date you can book for this Trip: Tuesday 3rd January 2017
THE GRIFFIN, ISLEHAM
Friday 20th January 2017
The Griffin restaurant offers a diverse range of food to cater for your needs.
Last date you can book for this Trip: Tuesday 10th January 2017
THE HIGH FLYER, ELY
Tuesday 24th January 2017
The property was completely refurbished in early 2016 with a modern, idiosyncratic design full of character.
Last date you can book for this Trip: Friday 13th January 2017
THE CUTTER INN, ELY
Wednesday 1st February 2017
With a superb location alongside the River Ouse, whether with family, freinds or colleagues, there is no finer place to relax and enjoy traditional British pub food served in stylish surroundings.
Last date you can book for this Trip: Friday 20th January 2017
THE COBBLESTONES, MARCH
Friday 10th February 2017
Offering a two for one format applying to all main course meals making them great value for money.
Last date you can book for this Trip: Tuesday 31st January 2017
THE GREEN MAN, COLNE
Thursday 16th February 2017
The Green Man serves traditional, home cooked pub food at good affordable prices.
Last date you can book for this Trip: Monday 6th February 2017
FIVE MILES FROM ANYWHERE, UPWARE
Wednesday 22nd February 2017
Offering a range of dishes and daily specials.
Last date you can book for this Trip: Friday 10th February 2017
THE SHIP INN, BRANDON CREEK
Thursday 2nd March 2017
A menu with dishes that combine the best local ingredients and fresh delicious flavours.
Last date you can book for this Trip: Monday 20th February 2017
SCOTSDALE GARDEN CENTRE & NURSERY, FORDHAM
Friday 10th March 2017
Last date you can book for this Trip: Tuesday 28th February 2017
ARBUCKLES RESTAURANT, DOWNHAM MARKET
Friday 17th March 2017
The main menu offers delicious steaks, ribs, fajitas, grills, salads and many more combos for you to try, all at very reasonable prices.
Last date you can book for this Trip: Tuesday 7th March 2017
TWENTY PENCE GARDEN CENTRE, WILBURTON
Monday 20th March 2017
Applejacks restaurant which offers a wide selection of hot and cold meals all at great prices.
Last date you can book for this Trip: Friday 10th March 2017
THE ORMONDE, NEWMARKET
Friday 31st March 2017
The team are the best around & they make sure that everyone who walks through our doors receives first class service.
Last date you can book for this Trip: Tuesday 21st March 2017
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By sending in payment, you agree to the following:
- A carer/friend/child is able to travel with you, they will need to pay the full fare as well. Please inform us when booking.
- The service is subject to change dependent on demand.
- If you have not informed us that you are taking a trolley/wheelchair/scooter etc, we have the right to refuse these on the vehicle due to vehicle capacity/layout/safety.
- Times we give are only an approximate guide, drivers will wait a maximum of 2 minutes before moving on. We are unable to give you a time of arrival at destination as this depends on collections and traffic.
- If you wish to be seated with a friend, please make us aware and we will try to keep you together. These trips sometimes have more than one vehicle and we cannot guarantee you on the same vehicle as your friend unless requested.
- If you cancel, payments are not refundable and not transferable to another person/outing.
- Details and dates are correct at time of setting up, we cannot be held responsible for any changes due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Any complaints with the venue/food are to be made direct to the venue and not to us. We will try and book a table for the venue, but some venues do not accept bookings in advance.
- You will need to contact the venue direct to discuss any disability and dietary needs you may have. We are not responsible for disabled access of the venues.
- We need a certain amount of people booked on to be able to run the trips, if we do need to cancel due to low numbers, we will issue a refund.